Leading commercial real estate association also announces its 2015 organizational leadership
MIAMI, FL – February 2015 – Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW-Miami), a member of the national organization focusing on the advancement of men and women in commercial real estate, announces its 2015 board of directors and launches its new campaign, Commit to Connect, a regional campaign that emphasizes the importance of creating and maintaining meaningful business connections to support long-term success in Miami’s commercial real estate industry.
Spearheading the Commit to Connect campaign will be Marti Mang, CREW-Miami’s 2015 president, who serves as Senior Vice President and Lender at TotalBank. Under her leadership this year, the organization will offer educational sessions to boost members “rainmaking” skills, focus on growing its mentorship programs, and expand the organization’s spheres of influence.
“The power of an influential industry group is not just to sell products and services to each other, but to become an ambassador for each other within our spheres of influence and to expand that sphere every day,” Mang said. “This year, through Commit to Connect, our goal is to bolster the visibility of our organization and our members, and continue to increase our membership’s influence within Miami commercial real estate and business community by strengthening and further capitalizing on the business connections we make every day.”
Aiding the campaign initiatives this year will be CREW-Miami’s 2015 Board of Directors, which consists of industry leaders and rising professionals. The board members are:
- President: Marti Mang of TotalBank
- President-Elect: Cristina Lumpkin of Bilzin Sumberg Baena Price & Axelrod, LLP
- Director of Member Services: Ligia Labrada of Brodson Construction, Inc.
- Director of Programs: Carol Ellis-Cutler of CBRE
- Director of Education: Suzanne Hollander of FIU-Hollo School of Real Estate
- Director of Sponsorship: Kimberly Albanes Ginsburg of Ehrenstein Carbonneau Calderin
- Director of Communications: Aniella Gonzalez of Krinzman Huss & Lubetsky, LLP
- Director of Membership/Hospitality: Suzanne A. Dockerty of Suzanne A Dockerty P.A.
- Director of Signature Events: Andrea Vigil of Cushman & Wakefield of Florida
- Secretary: Sonia Cabello of Ortega Juneau Construction Company
- Treasurer: Maria del Calvo-Hevia of Ocariz, Garrastacho and Hevia, LLLP
- Legal Counsel: Harold L. Lewis of Pathman Lewis, LLP
- Immediate Past President: Karyl Argamasilla of Bilzin Sumberg Baena Price & Axelrod, LLP
- CREW Network Liaison: Alexandra Londono of Sabadell United Bank
“As our organization continues to grow, we see the value of making powerful connections that expand our personal sphere of influence and accelerate our career growth,” Mang concluded.
CREW-Miami is an association dedicated to providing a forum for professionals actively involved in the commercial real estate industry, encouraging professional interaction and networking, advancing educational opportunities, and providing a support network for commercial real estate professionals. Since its inception, CREW-Miami, which has served the South Florida commercial real estate community for 26 years, has expanded steadily to more than 250 professionals representing over 40 disciplines in our commercial real estate industry. For further information, visit www.crewmiami.org. You can also join CREW-Miami on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Schwartz Media Strategies
Yudi Fernandez, email@example.com