At CREW Miami, the Miami chapter of the leading commercial real estate association Commercial Real Estate Women, we are proud to announce the recipients of our 2012 awards program for excellence in real estate and contribution to the organization. Each year, our association, which this year celebrated its 25th anniversary, presents a series of awards to recognize CREW Miami members who have made a significant impact on South Florida’s commercial real estate industry through deal-making and dedication to the organization. We applaud all of you for your hard work and commitment to our industry and to CREW Miami!
This year’s award recipients are as follows:
- Networking Deal of the Year Award – Transaction Value Below $2M:
Deal: Historic Post Office Building Lease at 100 NE 1st Ave.
Cheryl Jacobs, AIA Miami; Louise Bendix and Lori Adams of ComReal Miami, Inc.; Suzanne Amaducci, Bilzin Sumberg Baena Price & Axelrod, LLP; attorney Natividad Soto, Ferguson, Glasgow, Schuster, Soto, Inc.
- Networking Deal of the Year Award – Transaction Value Above $2M:
Deal: Morrison Brown Argiz Lease at 1450 Brickell
Barbara Liberatore-Black, Cresa South Florida; Tere Blanca and Danet Linares, Blanca Commercial Real Estate; Suzanne Amaducci, Bilzin Sumberg Baena Price & Axelrod, LLP
- Unsung Hero:Barbara Tria, Kerdyk Real Estate; Danet Linares, Blanca Commercial Real Estate
- President’s Award:Joann Soman, Stuart Dean
- Mentor of the Year:Lorraine Ferguson, Beltman Group
- Outstanding Leadership:Gail Ackermann, Paradigm Interiors
- Outstanding Mover and Shaker:Suzanne Amaducci, Bilzin Sumberg Baena Price & Axelrod, LLP
- Star Award:Diana Parker, CBRE
- New Member of the Year: Suzanne Hollander, Florida International University
“2012 has been a record-setting year for CREW Miami, with our membership growth and fundraising numbers reaching new levels. This success could not have happened without the hard work and dedication of our members,” said newly-elected President Margaret Nee, vice president of Pointe Group Advisors. “Our members continue to close deals together, which shows the power of building strong business relationships through our CREW Miami platform. With the real estate market in South Florida continuing to strengthen, we are ready to keep driving the deals in 2013.”